Monday, July 22, 2024

01/01/24 - 4am

This blog and the next few blogs are in honour of the first 6 or 7 posts that I did all the way back in 2015. Short and sharp.

3am 01/01/24 - I thought yes, let’s play one more game of Uno so when I drive back to Jas’ it might be lighter and much safer to drive… really not keen on driving at 3am through Byford and Albany Hwy where possibly drunk drivers and kangaroos… am worried. Karis finishes first in Uno about 315. At 340 Karis is still the only one to have finished. A few minutes pass then Kristin Uno, Paige Uno, Jas Uno, Kiel Uno, Scott Uno, the ladies scream, the kids get woken up - crazy!! Next turn Kiel is out then me - only 3 left. Not too long after the marathon game is over, time to hit the road and leave GTA V and other PlayStation games behind. 

It’s like 4am, we leave Byford, it is still dark but some light appearing from behind the hills. Jas directs me west instead of east and we discover the very start of Tonkin Hwy. Keep going then head towards the city, cut through many unfamiliar suburbs but I later realise its Canning Vale, Riverton, Leach Hwy - nice. Kristin has been asleep the whole time, it is light now and finally reach JC’s place. I drop them off and head to Coogee, arrive just after 5, I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment