Saturday, July 27, 2024

Saturday 06/07/24 - Stories

I walk to the train station at about 415 after taking a nap, was planning to get there by 4pm so am a little late. It’s pretty overcast and the train doesn’t pick me up for awhile. When I get to the city I’m trying to work out how to get to Yagan Square and get past all the blocked exits because I am already late but this is not easy. When I make it to The Shoe I’m trying to work out how to get to Stories but is a bit of a maze, this place has changed since I came here last. When I get up to the third storey I look for Stu, eventually I see him wearing a Christmas jumper so I say hi, by this stage it’s starting to get cold. I put on my Christmas jumper.

During the next four hours I have about four vodkas and a pizza, a few waters too - intense! It is so wet and cold but the place is buzzing! Was good to be out, these opportunities are very few and far between.

I decide to leave about 9pm, everyone is pretty loose by now and maybe half have gone home. Stu keeps drinking, I say goodbye to people and then try to make my way out but this takes again like 10 minutes as this place is a serious labyrinth. I make it out to Yagan Square and then catch the train home. Was a decent night.

No comments:

Post a Comment