Thursday, August 15, 2024

Sat 10/08/24 - Collier Park

So drowsy from my nap, want to keep sleeping but cannot do. Check phone and Eagles are getting belted by NM - not good. I push through and have a shower, somehow West Coast come back and win. I am short on time so now face the Uni Student’s Dilemma but with slightly different options: sleep, food & golf - you can only choose two. I go for sleep and golf, therefore I head down to Coogee feeling pretty hungry.

Arrive in Coogee to pick up my clubs, it is about 3:30 and Trav now tells me that tee off is 4:16 and not 4:24, I am feeling under the pump. I leave about 3:45 and make good time using Manning Rd route. Get to the tee off about 4:24, just in time, the people in front are slow so I’m lucky about the delay. The game starts.

We play until about 6, it is getting dark and we’ve only played 6 holes. The young guys in front of us are so slow so JC and Trav say let’s finish up. We have a drink, it’s pretty lively with people still on the driving range because of the big lights. After one drink we hit the road. I cut through South Perth and then onto the freeway, it is so lively tonight with lots of people on the road and out at restaurants. It is a good vibe.


No comments:

Post a Comment